PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, THE STOCK WHEEL ON THE VERMEER 30TX WON'T ACCEPT OUR TEETH & POCKETS. TO SOLVE THIS, WE OFFER A GREENTEETH REPLACEMENT WHEEL.
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE THE REPLACEMENT WHEEL THAT WILL ACCEPT OUR GREENTEETH PLEASE SEE:
THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER INCLUDES A FREE WHEEL WITH PURCHASE OF 50 TEETH!
(A $249.95 VALUE!)
30TX Greenteeth® Upgrade Kit w/Replacement Wheel:
- Designed through extensive testing specifically for the Vermeer 30TX
- Utilizes the same technology & features of our Performance Upgrade Kits, most importantly the separation of the teeth.
- 30TX Greenteeth® Replacement Wheel
- (8) - 900LP-A LoPro® Pockets
- (8) - 926-WS2 Wearsharp® teeth
- (8) - LP-200 LoPro® bolts
- Installation Instruction with a wheel diagram
- The 30TX Greenteeth® Replacement Wheeluses 2-sided Wearsharp® teeth.
- The maximum depth of cut for this wheel is 1”.
PERFORMANCE UPGRADE KITS ARE A GREAT SOLUTION FOR CUSTOMERS LOOKING FOR A BOOST IN PERFORMANCE WITHOUT INVESTING IN A NEW WHEEL.
Every upgrade kit comes with a new setup of 900 series LoPro® pockets, Wearsharp® teeth & a new wheel pattern. Not only will you be using a larger tooth, but you'll use more of the tooth, making your stock wheel more efficient. The new wheel pattern provided with your upgrade kit uses fewer teeth than a standard setup, creating separation between the sets of teeth.
The Wearsharp Advantage
All of our upgrade kits have the advantage of using the Wearsharp teeth. Using a larger tooth & MORE of the tooth, you’ll cut faster with your machine’s stock wheel. All upgrades use the 926-WS2 (ASIN B01HH0RYTK). The unique design of our Wearsharp allows the tooth to retain a sharp cutting surface, unlike traditional teeth that tend to round over. This provides a consistent cut throughout the life of the tooth, allowing you to maintain a faster sweep speed.
Designed specifically to fit the angled shoulder of the LoPro pockets
- 1/2" Allen Drive
- Smooth shank that reduces wheel wear
- Extraction slot at the end of the bolt for easy removal in case of breakage
- All LoPro bolts should be torqued 180 ft. lbs. with Green-Seize, or 240 ft. lbs. dry
All Upgrade Kits come with Green-Seize!
Green-Seize is a copper-based lubricant used to prevent mechanical seizing and lower torque value while achieving a greater clamp force.
- Kits include a 2oz brush top containers
- 8oz brush top containers available for individual sale
We recommend all pocket bolts be lubricated with Green-Seize