These planes create a specific cutting pattern that:
- Provides a larger overall cutting arc
- Ensures the teeth are taking the proper amount of material for each pass
- Allows you to maintain a faster sweep speed
- Uses our 900 series LoPro™ pockets along with our 2-sided Wearsharp™ teeth.
Introduced in 2006, the LoPro™ series of pockets have a slim design that allows for 3/4" clearance between the side of the pocket and the stump. This clearance prevents the pocket from rubbing against the stump, which reduces pocket wear and improves overall performance.
The Wearsharp™ Advantage
The unique design of our Wearsharp™ allows the tooth to retain a sharp cutting surface, unlike traditional teeth that tend to round over. This provides a consistent cut throughout the life of the tooth, allowing you to maintain a faster sweep speed.
- Designed specifically to fit the angled shoulder of the LoPro™ pockets
- 1/2" Allen Drive
- Smooth shank that reduced wheel wear
- Extraction slot at the end of the bolt for easy removal in case of breakage
- All LoPro™ bolts should be torqued 180 ft. lbs. with Green-Seize™, or 240 ft. lbs. dry
- One Reverse-S™ wheel
- Thirty 900 Series Wearsharp™ teeth [PN: 783558-900WS2]
- Twenty Four 900 Series LoPro™ angled pockets [PN: 783559-900LPA]
- Four 900 Series LoPro™ straight pockets [PN: 784166-900LPS]
- Two 900 Series LoPro™ reverse pockets [PN: 783559-900LPR]
- Twelve LoPro™ 2-1/2” bolts [PN: 783555-2.5]
- Six LoPro™ 2-3/4” bolts [PN: 783555-2.75]
- Twelve LoPro™ 3” bolts [PN: 783555-3]
- One Allen wrench/socket
- Mounting hardware specific to the stump grinder make and model application
FREE SHIPPING wheels are directly shipped from the manufacturer.