- It allows you to start your cut farther into the stump
- Only one set of teeth are engaged at once. The break before the next set of teeth pass through the stump gives your motor a chance to regain RPM before starting another cut
- The arrangement of the teeth on each holder ensures the teeth will take the proper amount of material for each pass
Better by Design:
- Uses only 2 holders, 6 Wearsharp™ teeth & 4 bolts, decreasing your maintenance costs
- Replaceable Tooth Holder is Grade 8 heat treated
- The placement of the holder is off-center, which places the tooth nuts on the center line of the wheel thus protecting them from wear
- The holder places the teeth off the face of the wheel, significantly reducing wheel wear
- Replaceable mounting blocks use 3" LoPro™ bolts to secure the holders in place.
The Wearsharp Advantage
The unique design of our Wearsharp™ allows the tooth to retain a sharp cutting surface, unlike traditional teeth that tend to round over. This provides a consistent cut throughout the life of the tooth, allowing you to maintain a faster sweep speed. The Greenwheel® uses six of our 2-sided Wearsharp™teeth. We designed these teeth for wheels that use half the carbide on the tooth when cutting.
- One Greenwheel®
- Six 900 Series Wearsharp™ teeth [PN: 783558-926WS2]
- Two mounting blocks [PN: GW-BLOCK]
- Two tooth holders [PN: GW-HOLDER]
- Four 3” LoPro™ bolts [PN: 783555-3]
- One Allen wrench/socket
- Mounting hardware specific to the stump grinder make and model application
FREE SHIPPING wheels are directly shipped from the manufacturer.